DATAMAX I-Class I-4212e

Manufacturer Datamax-O'Neil
Manufacturer Part Number I12-00-46000007
Manufacturer Website Address www.datamax-oneil.com
Brand Name Datamax
Product Line I-Class
Product Model I-4212e
Product Name I-Class Mark II I-4212e Label Printer
Marketing Information We made the best better.
Datamax-O'Neil's I-Class revolutionized the barcode printer industry with its award winning modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. For the past several years, resellers have named the I-Class the "best channel product" in some of the industry's largest third-party surveys. Now we've raised the bar even higher, with the redesigned I-Class Mark II.
Product Type Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer
Recommended Use Label Print
Print Colour Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed 304.80 mm/s
Maximum Print Resolution 203 dpi
Maximum Print Width 104.14 mm (4.10")
Standard Memory 32 MB
Parallel Port Yes
Serial Port Yes
USB Yes
Media Type
  • Black Mark
  • Roll Fed
  • Fanfold
  • Die-cut Label
  • Continuous Label
  • Continuous Tag
  • Ticket Stock
Media Thickness 254 µm
Maximum Label Width 118.11 mm
Input Voltage
  • 110 V AC
  • 220 V AC
Form Factor Desktop
Height 322.6 mm
Width 320.5 mm
Depth 472.4 mm
Weight (Approximate) 20.41 kg

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Support : | DuniaBarcode.com |
Copyright © 2012. Dunia Barcode